- Wildflower seed paper planting kit containing a dirt pot and seed paper packaging
- Seeds in the paper include Black-eyed Susan, Alyssum, Snapdragon, Bird’s Eye, Clarkia, and Catchfly, which are all non-invasive flowers
- Pot is made of compressed nutrients and water-saving polymers and is biodegradable, so it is eco-friendly!
- Designed and created by our youth participants!
- Expand the Wonder Soil wafer (the pot) by adding water.
- Stir the soil a bit as the soil expands to fit the pot.
- Tear off a portion of this seed paper to plant in this pot and plan the rest in a garden or other pots.
- Place the seed paper under ⅛” of soil and keep it moist in a sunny spot to grow wildflowers!
As the plants grow bigger, you can plant the whole pot outside. The pot itself is biodegradable so no waste will be left behind!
- Diameter of the top of the pot: 9cm
- Diameter of the bottom of the pot: 6cm
- Height of the pot: 9cm
- Weight: 67g
- Product Quality Rating- 10/10
- Local pick up only during store hours.